Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Vent! What wedding stress would you like to vent about?

Joey, on August 25, 2017 at 14:00 Posted in WeddingWire 0 12

It's the end of a very long week, and I think we could all use a little love and support from each other! What wedding stresses have bugged you this week? Would you like to let it all out? Vent to us, we're here for you! Smiley heart

giphy.gif

12 Comments

Latest activity by Chelsea, on August 28, 2017 at 16:19
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For me, what stressed me out is the lady making my seating chart and table cards.... she literally started ignoring my messages on fb about having it done and when I could pick it up and she had given me an estimated cost, but now I needed an actual amount so I could take the money out and she wasn't answering any of my questions. She didn't get back to me until 2 days before the wedding.

Another thing that really made me angry and stressed me out, was people backing out last minute and I ended up having to pay for people's plates and they didn't even show up!

• Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh no wonder you had a breakdown. Stress will do that
  • Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Nobody from his side came even though my FMIL hosted it. I started to wonder if I shouldn've told her to invite her family but I thought that went without saying. So I felt guilty about that and had a bit of a breakdown over it. I think I was just stressed.
  • Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Me too Erin, me too! That has been my stress for 5 days now. Finally just cut and cut and I feel good now lol
  • Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh I have that fear about my FH family too.
  • Kila
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Kila ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Your post made me cringe . That is very frustrating lol
  • Alexa
    Devoted July 2018 Alberta
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Stressed about telling my mom I found my biological (She doesn't know I know my dad I have known to be dad for 22 years is not my biological dad). If it turns into a fight my mom along with her extended family might not come to the wedding.

• Kayla
    Devoted September 2017 Alberta
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm not impressed with my step sister in law.She texted my mother today to grab the name of my photographer because she wants to book him for family photos of the 4 of them a couple hours BEFORE my wedding.... like what.? Then she asked if they could stay at the cabin the weekend of the wedding . We're staying there. And that's where the wedding is...
    I'm just annoyed today lol.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our friend asking the other day if he could bring a plus one. This was the first we were hearing of a gf at all and it is only about 38 days out! Ugh!
  • Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm starting to worry about weather, rsvps, and my bridal shower this weekend. I'm not sure any of my FH's family is coming and it's stressing me out LOL
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    98% of the planning is done so I'm not too stressed I'm just getting a little worried some of the items I purchased for the wedding won't get here in time
  • Erin
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Doing our seating for the reception!! I never realized how difficult this can be. I am just hoping to sit down with my fiance this weekend and do it. It has do be done ASAP since I have to order the seating chart and get it printed, which can take up to a month, so it needs to get done!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics