Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Taylor
Curious May 2021 Ontario

Vendors not on Wedding Wire

Taylor, on September 21, 2019 at 12:27 Posted in Tech support 0 7
I purchased my wedding dress & our bridesmaid dresses from Bridal Boutique in Brantford, Ontario and I just put a deposit down for flowers with From The Potting Shed in Hamilton, Ontario but neither of these vendors come up in Wedding Wire for the contest. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a way to get Wedding Wire to add these vendors to the site?

Bridal Boutique is absolutely amazing for customer service and I would recommend them to any/every one so I think that they should definitely show up here for brides/ bridesmaids!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on September 25, 2019 at 14:34
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think the vendor themselves have to register and add all their information i dont think its weddingwire

• Taylor
    Curious May 2021 Ontario
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks all!

Sucks to hear that these vendors won't result in any contest entries Smiley sad

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Michelle is right, unless the vendor/store gets a WeddingWire Vendor account - you won't be able to add them for use of entries Smiley sad

For me that means I don't get entries for: DJ, Food, Bar Service, Wedding Dress, Groom's suit, Wedding Planner, etc.

The only vendors that are on here that I've hired are the officiant and the venue...

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Adding vendors is easy as you can place them yourself with the information required and others can refer to them if they are lookin in the same area as you located nearby. I added about 5 vendors myself at the time when planning and it has made it easy for members to see the vendor and get quotes easily.

• Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Most of my vendors that I've booked already aren't on wedding wire, you can add them but it still doesn't seem to work for contest entires because they can't confirm with the vendor that you've met with them

• Steph
    Expert June 2022 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh that's good to know! We have a vendor or two that may not be on WW so I just might use that tip! Thanks!
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Taylor!

Yes, you can definitely add vendors. Go to the More option; then planning tools; then vendor manager and there will be a + sign for you to add your vendor there.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics