Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jessica
Frequent user June 2018 Saskatchewan

Vendors in manitoba

Jessica, on January 29, 2017 at 09:46 Posted in Manitoba 0 4
Im getting married at asessippi ski resort next year in june. Im from regina and am struggling with finding vendors such as cake, hair, makeup and possibly DJ. It sucks not being able to just go down to someone to check them out. And hiring someone from regina to travel is just too expensive. Any tips on finding vendors when youre not near them?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Dannie & Brett, on February 12, 2017 at 18:32
  • Dannie & Brett
    Frequent user July 2017 Manitoba
    Dannie & Brett ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mr and my fiancé would be willing to scout out places and give you our opinion. We live in brandon.
  • Dannie & Brett
    Frequent user July 2017 Manitoba
    Dannie & Brett ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Check out vendors in brandon. We have several dj services and other things. If you need a list, let me know and I'll provide you a list.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jessica! Smiley heart I'm sorry to hear you're having such a hard time finding vendors near your venue. Have you looked in our directory to see if there was something near in both provinces? You can look throught the map it will probably make it easier to find something close to your venue: Wedding Vendors Saskatchewan

Wedding Vendors Manitoba

Have you also tried asking at your to see if they had any great recommendation for you?

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Jessica, I think based on location you may have to search for vendors in Steinbach, Dauphin, Portage La Prairie to see if they do any service in the area. Winnipeg vendors might as well but you will have to find out on other charges for travel, etc. Hope this helps.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics