Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Curious September 2021 Ontario

Vender Frustration.

Tinaka, on September 28, 2019 at 07:57 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8
Does anyone else seem to have an issue with vendors responding to emails?

Ive had 2 now that seem to be completely ignoring me. I understand its wedding season but im talking no response after over a month. Not like no response at all, we communicate back and forth for a few emails and then they just drop off the face of the earth.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on October 2, 2019 at 20:46
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had some issues like that and as long as I had not booked them already, I chose to move on from people like that.

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow thats wayyyy too long. i wouldnt book them if that were me!!

• Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I had this issue early on and made it clear I wouldn't stand for it. Everyone has since been pretty fast to respond.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'd try giving these vendors a call. It also might be a sign that you should look elsewhere for vendors'/quotes if you haven't booked them.

• T
    Curious September 2021 Ontario
    Tinaka ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Luckily its not people we've booked yet. Just people I've been trying to get quotes and such for catering.
  • Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ve been there with vendors. I get that they can be busy but the least they can do is send you a response saying they got your email and they’ll be in touch.

I think calling them is better and a little harder for them to ignore, even if you’re getting their voicemail. If you haven’t booked yet I’d suggest looking into other vendors. It’s extra frustrating though when you’ve already booked and they just ignore you and now you’re stuck with them.
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you are having vendors not answering your emails I would give them a call. I did everything by email and didn’t really have a problem with any of my vendors, but there are some I did call if I needed something right away!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Some vendors don't check their emails or phones to get back for responding. They get very busy and not enough time to give quotes as requested.

Don't wait around and look forward as I find phone calls are better then leaving your details for the most part. This way you know you will reach them better.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics