Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Newbie April 2018 New Brunswick

Veil Length

Gaby, on March 6, 2018 at 10:15 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 5

I am getting married in Las Vegas, This is my dress: https://www.lechateau.com/style/jump/BRIDAL349471_003/productDetail/White+%26+Ivory/BRIDAL349471_003/cat38761590

I purchased a veil from Esty. The length hits me right behind the knees. When I look in the mirror from behind, it doesn't look quite right. Looking for opinions. Should I get it shortened to fingertip length? Note that the slit in the back is behind the knees so maybe that is the reason? Too much going on at the knees.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on March 6, 2018 at 15:10
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Love the dress! I agree that shortening it is probably a good idea.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Your dress is gorgeous! I agree with the others how you should get the veil shortened.

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would agree saying that there is probably too much happening at the back around the knee area. If you shorten it to fingertip length, you will probably get to enjoy that slit a little more.

• G
    Newbie April 2018 New Brunswick
    Gaby ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Great idea! I'm going to the seamstress today to hem the dress. I will ask her to help me with that. Plus she has better, more full length mirrors.

• K
    Expert September 2018 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sweet dress! But yes I can see how having the veil end at the knees could be too much going on there... shortening the veil sounds like a good idea. Can you pin it up from the top and see how it looks hanging shorter perhaps?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics