Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jillian
Frequent user September 2022 Ontario

Updated!! Please proof read again for me

Jillian, on February 9, 2020 at 10:24 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
I appreciate the feedback and suggestions I got! Please proof read 1 more timeSmiley smile
Updated!! Please proof read again for me 1
Updated!! Please proof read again for me 2

Updated!! Please proof read again for me 3

5 Comments

Latest activity by Jillian, on February 10, 2020 at 16:28
  • Jillian
    Frequent user September 2022 Ontario
    Jillian ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The everything is all set to centered and yes the details card is cut a bit off. Just need to adjust my cricut
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I dont see any spelling errors. just some aesthetics which you dont have to do at all but the little things page..... it looks like the writing isnt all aligned. like "shuttle" looks very close to the edge of the paper whereas "a block" maybe this could be the picture you sent maybe its a little off?

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with Amelia about the addition of the comma after bees and after skip - but again, personal choice.

Other than that I also have my opinion on "dinner" seeing as how I grew up with dinner meaning lunch and what most people consider today as dinner is my supper. But hey, that's just what I was taught and I'm not sure if that's just a farm thing, MB thing, or maybe a Ukrainian thing even.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I made the invitation about the same given the same amount of information. I will add it to show for an idea and for RSVP and accommodations on 1 card too.Updated!! Please proof read again for me 4

Phrasing the wedding ceremony card could simplify if it was worded (centered)
    The parents of the bride and groom request your honoured presence at the wesding of
    Bride&Groom
    AtLocationDateTime
    Reception to follow
    Dress code
    No Boxed Gifts if choosing to monetary.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm a fan of the Oxford comma, so my brain wants "underneath the birds, bees, and trees the ceremony" and "hop, skip, and a jump"

The Oxford comma is a personal choice so feel free to ignore me!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics