Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kelsey
Frequent user August 2022 Alberta

Unique Wedding Details

Kelsey, on March 30, 2022 at 15:00 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 10
Hello lovelies! So happy to finally be back into wedding planning (where are my 2020/2021/2022 brides at?)! I'm mostly done with the big details and now I'm looking into the smaller details. One thing I've decided to do as a surprise wedding gift for my future hubby is to get a live painter to capture our ceremony!

I would love to hear what special and unique things you are all doing to make your day feel special to you and your partner. 💕

10 Comments

Latest activity by Kara, on April 8, 2022 at 05:06
  • Kara
    Frequent user June 2022 Ontario
    Kara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I had ordered a beautiful handmade gift for my FH for our 2020 wedding with our date on it. Once we postponed to our 3rd date, I had it remade…. Wellll, now we’re on the 4th date and I’m not spending any more money. I showed him the “gifts” which he absolutely loved, but we just decided that we’re out so much money from the postponements, 2 dresses, 3 limos, 2 makeup artists, venue price increasing and half our guest list deciding not to show up (despite their begging for us to postpone to this year so they could come) we’re just done with it all and our gift is each other….lol. Our gift is that we friggin made it through this without killing eachother 🙂
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I know my husbands parents passed away when he was a child. One thing that did make our day special was a poem from the Officiant's package to dedicate to his parents as part of the ceremony. The other part was to mention them with part of my family in the stars watching over us too in the speech given at reception. He felt good to know that I didn't forget about his parents at all.

At times, he does say I'm wrong for certain things though he says it as a joke knowing I do a lot even for him when he does need things to be organized. He is also appreciated for what he does too in his ways and brings home desserts as once in a while treats to enjoy.

• Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hahahaha! Yes, that’s it! We have to let him know that’s it! 😂😂
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Haha I tell John I am his gift all the time too.
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh that’s a beautiful idea and gift Kelsey!
    My gift was myself as a wife to Him. 😂😂 Nothing more. But I thought so many times about it, I got him cute little gifts but can’t recall anything big the day of.
  • A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m here!! 2022 👰🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️
    I’m also getting into the little last minute details! It’s so crazy to see it all come together and have so many boxes check off on my list!

Oh my gosh tHat is sooo sweet!!! I’ve seen those on tik tok! What a great gift!!! 🥰I thought about doing a wedding boudoir shoot but idk… when I asked him what he thought of it just in general as a gift to someone (so that I kept it a secret) he’s like what’s the point? Lol so now I’m stumped 🤔
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Beautiful by Jim Brickman. Both Wayne Brady and All-4-One did a version of the song.

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

As my FH parents are both deceased, I am gifting him an engraved pocket watch with a photo of his parents on their wedding day

• Kelsey
    Frequent user August 2022 Alberta
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That is so romantic! What song did you sing?
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I sang as my wife walked down the aisle.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics