Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Frequent user September 2022 Saskatchewan

Under Garments

Cc, on September 1, 2022 at 06:10 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 6
So I'm like one day and 19 hrs out from my wedding and I have no clue what to wear for underwear under my dress 🤣🤣 what works I love boy shorts but don't know if that's gonna show through 🤷‍♀️ what is a good color to use under a dress?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Lisshaa, on September 8, 2022 at 17:50
  • Lisshaa
    Beginner September 2023 Ontario
    Lisshaa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My apologies spellcheck is horrible. Once you find a brought that you’ll be wearing with your dress wear that through all your fittings as well as the night before in the morning of that way any lines that you have will be hidden with the undergarments that you’ll be wearing on your special day.
  • Lisshaa
    Beginner September 2023 Ontario
    Lisshaa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    One Tip I got from my bridal store was tried to not wear a bra the night before in the morning of as a creates disgusting bra lines That show up in your photos. Try to find either undergarments or bra that you aware with your address and where it all
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm going commando, Seeing other brides struggle going to the bathroom after drinking, I am not going to want to struggle, especially if my bridal party is not available. lol. I have a poofy dress.

• Lissa
    Devoted October 2022 Ontario
    Lissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I bought nude spanx shorts, don’t really need the spanx but it’ll remove any chance of anything showing through
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Being on the voluptuous side I am going to stick the no seam granny panties I usually wear Smiley laugh

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I bought a white thong and white boy shorts. I tried both on the morning of to see what felt more comfortable under my dress before I got buttoned completely into my dress

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics