Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Andrea
Newbie October 2022 Ontario

Under-eye bags fix

Andrea, on December 30, 2019 at 06:54 Posted in Beauty 0 5
Hey all!
Looking for some recommendations for a product to help with serious under eye bags and darkness.
I’m plagued with noticeable bags even when I get a good nights rest, and I am sure I will be too excited/nervous the night before my wedding to sleep well.. does anyone have any product recommendations to help? Anyone tried any extraordinary measures such as Botox to help with these issues?Last thing I want is to be self conscious about my eyes on my wedding day! I’ve attached a horrible photo of myself for reference. Thank you 😊Under-eye bags fix 1

5 Comments

Latest activity by Cliodhna, on January 7, 2020 at 04:32
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to the WeddingWire community, Andrea!
    A professional makeup artist will be equipped and experienced with helping to conceal under-eye bags. Have you booked one for your wedding day?

• Eden
    Frequent user August 2021 British Columbia
    Eden ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Botox wouldn't help as Botox just temporarily relaxes muscles so wrinkles look "less noticeable". The procedure you are looking for is called blepharoplasty, which is a cosmetic eyelid surgery to correct exactly that. You would only need it for the lower eye bags, so it would be less expensive than having both upper and lower eyelids done. It is still expensive but permanent, full healing only takes a few weeks. I know about it as I had a rhinoplasty done and my surgeon also does this procedure as well. The before and after pictures are pretty impressive. If that's not an option than like others have said a good makeup artist will be able to help conceal them. Good luck!

• Erin
    Curious April 2020 Alberta
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Cold facecloth on your face for 20-30 min before you put your makeup on. A really good eye cream with stem cells. I totally get where you are coming from!!! I am currently getting a scar on my arm RF laser treated & am considering doing a contour laser for my double chin

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Try concealer? i normally do primer, liquid foundation and then concealer and then powder foundation and blend it and you cant see any of bags lol

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are you having your makeup done professionally? I feel like they're the #1 pros of making bags go away! I'm also pretty confident I won't sleep the night before though so I'll probably take a melatonin supplement before bed to help with that issue.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics