Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

True or False? - I started planning before the proposal

Joey, on December 3, 2018 at 08:05

Posted in Before the wedding 37

Before the engagement was "official" did you start a wedding Pinterest board? Make mental lists of your wedding likes and dislikes? Maybe even try on a few dresses or suits? True or False? - I started planning before the proposal Photo by À Thé Souhaits in Montreal >> Click here to go to the...

Before the engagement was "official" did you start a wedding Pinterest board? Make mental lists of your wedding likes and dislikes? Maybe even try on a few dresses or suits?

True or False? - I started planning before the proposal

cfb_38389.jpg

Photo by À Thé Souhaits in Montreal

>> Click here to go to the next question - We change our “how we met” or proposal story

>> For more True or False fun, start at the beginning of our game

37 Comments

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

True - My FH used to joke about having the wedding all planned before we're even engaged.

• Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Definitely - even before we were together! I have had the date of our wedding in mind for YEARS. I even had the audacity to mention it to my fiance on our FIRST DATE (I know, I'm so smooth). That's when I discovered that my dream day is also his birthday! It was meant to be!

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

TRUE!!!! Well does making pinterest boards count? Ahahah!

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We didn’t have an official engagement, he just moved here from the USA and 6 months later we started talking about the logistics of our wedding. Totally unromantic- just two grown ups saying hey, we’re in love and we want to be together indefinitely.

I’ve always had an idea of certain songs etc that I wanted played - does that count as planning ahead?
  • Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    False. I didn’t start planning until the engagement.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics