Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kelly
Expert September 2019 Manitoba

Trial time! Ahhhh!

Kelly, on May 14, 2019 at 17:22 Posted in Beauty 0 5

Having my makeup and hair trial on Friday after work. Any tips? What should I bring with me?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on May 16, 2019 at 11:46
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Everyone has the advice pretty much covered, all I can add is to take lots of pictures from every angle and in a variety of lighting to look back on later!

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I like Tori's suggestion of a clean face for your make up trial!!!

Like others said, bring your veil, hair accessories, any jewelry you're wearing to your hair trail (can bring to makeup too if you really want).

Also like Robyn suggested, if it's not working for you, tell your stylist so you can work something else out!! You want to be loving your look at the wedding - not hating your eye shadow colour.

For me, my eyes are really sensitive so I can only wear a few brands of mascara. I'm bring mine with me so I know it works with me!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Like Robyn said - bring your veil, hair accessories, earrings, necklace, etc. AND Bring a CLEAN FACE! lol If anything also ask about if your hair stylist would prefer your hair to be washed the a day before, night before, or morning of!!

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree 100% with robin! If you don't say it now nothing will change and you still won't like it day of

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Bring your veil and/or any hair accessories you want to wear on your wedding day. And my best tip is be honest - if you don't like something, tell your stylist! It took me a few tries to get my makeup right, but we got there in the end.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics