Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lindy
Beginner September 2017 Ontario

Transportations

Lindy, on January 31, 2017 at 15:08 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7

Hello all you lovely brides to be! wondering suggestions or any unique transportations options or ideas any of you may have? My fiance wants a stretch SUV but id love to show him other unique options (ie VW bus, taxi ets) Im open to any and all unique touches

7 Comments

Latest activity by Laura, on February 1, 2017 at 15:41
  • Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Calgary has a beautiful old bentley (I think) with driver that you can hire and I know medicine hat has the Model T's (or maybe A's) you can hire. They would be amazing! I haven't gotten to transportation yet! Smiley laugh

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are just having a standard limo as I have quiet a few people to transport to my ceremony

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Old antique cars are awesome!!!! You can rent an exotic sports car!
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Lindy! I'm so glad you're reaching out about this! Smiley heart I found these ideas for you: 6 wedding transportations. Which one would you choose? Let me know which ones you like best! I just saw that your style is more rustic and vintage! Smiley smile Are you getting married in a barn? Will you be in the city or countryside?

• Lindy
    Beginner September 2017 Ontario
    Lindy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you I didn't even think to ask what other options they may have
  • L
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Linzer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For my high school prom we took a vintage Rolls Royce, which was pretty epic. People on the highway thought we were a bridal party.

Transportations - 1
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I actually found that a few of the limo companies now offer some unique options (like classic cars or sports cars), you could always look there. I personally have never been in a limo, so to me that IS unique and I'm really excited to experience that!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics