Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Phania
Beginner October 2019 Quebec

Transportation

Phania, on February 19, 2019 at 17:27 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7
Hi there everyone,
I'm asking for help regarding transportation for the big day. I have considered renting a limo service but goodness are they expensive.
Both ceremony and reception will occur at the same location and it's only 30 minutes from where we're getting ready and the lowest quote was for 125$ I only need a one way trip for 30 min. I'm so desperate I feel like crying.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Leah, on February 22, 2019 at 07:25
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Consider UberX or Lyft.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The cost of transportation isn't bad opposed to a whole day of services costing more. Any vendor service raise their price based on the word WEDDING. It doesn't seem bad if your ok with just getting to your destination.

Alternative is going with wedding party in the vehicles cutting down the expense if you find the price high and unaffordable.

• Phania
    Phania ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I did yes.. some could not accommodate me. 125$for 30 minutes seems insane to me... #sigh
  • Phania
    Phania ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes.... a friend just told me about it. Not too sure how it wpris though ?
    Is a designated driver provided or...
  • Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Do you guys have Turo in Quebec? We are using that for our transportation Smiley smile

• Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ll be honest $125 doesn’t sound that bad. I think you’ll struggle to get a limo for less regardless of how much time you’re using it.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have you gotten quotes from all the transportation companies here on wedding wire for Montreal? (Wedding Wire Montreal Transportation)

Depending how many people you need to transport to the wedding would it be an option to either have somebody be DD or have family drive you?

Most transportation companies have a minimum of ___ hours which would keep the cost high. Over all though $125 isn't that bad IMO.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics