Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Traditional or Twist: Honeymoon?

Lynnie, on February 17, 2020 at 09:05

Posted in Honeymoon 35

Traditionally the newlyweds used to sail off straight away from the wedding to the honeymoon! ✈️ But that might not be the best time for you to travel! When will you head off for your honeymoon? Are you sticking with tradition and traveling right away? Or are you twisting the tradition to work for...

Traditionally the newlyweds used to sail off straight away from the wedding to the honeymoon! ✈️ But that might not be the best time for you to travel! When will you head off for your honeymoon?

Are you sticking with tradition and traveling right away? Or are you twisting the tradition to work for you, and planning your honeymoon for a better time?

cfb_58872.jpg

Photo from Gateway Getaways in Toronto

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Thanks for talking traditions with us! If you missed any questions, you can see them all linked here: Traditional or Twist?

On a roll? Check out our recent games: Love On The Brain!, Let me upgrade you!, and Your Wedding - By The Numbers!

35 Comments

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are still hunting for our perfect honeymoon so I'm not sure yet. We're leaning towards going a few months later, or even around our first anniversary.

If we go somewhere warm we will need to wait until a few months later to avoid hurricane season in October/November.
    If we go to Europe I would love to go in the fall, but I'm not opposed to waiting until the following spring. It'll give us a little more time to save after all the expenses of a wedding.
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re going right away. Gimme that vacay!
  • A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're hoping to buy a house soon so we likely won't take one besides going up north for a few days afterwards. But we'll probably leave on the Monday instead of right after.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics