Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Liberty
Featured May 2022 Alberta

Timeline review!

Liberty, on April 9, 2022 at 12:52 Posted in Plan a wedding 2 7
I'm hoping some of you would be willing to review my day of timeline and let me know if I'm missing anything or need to change anything. I did ask my photographer for how long she needs for each set of photos and I did reach out to hair/makeup for how long they need.
Timeline review! 1

7 Comments

Latest activity by Daily, on April 23, 2022 at 16:47
  • Daily
    Expert August 2022 Ontario
    Daily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That’s a busy time line! Good luck hope you have a goodnight rest the day before. May is around the corner Liberty. My day looks pretty much the same but I don’t plan to get up till 9 or 10 am if I have all my centerpieces setup the night before😜😉😉 I said that but when you have kids, you’re up early 😂😂😂
  • Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh totally! She said giving her 2 hours for first look and bridal party photos is plenty of time! My thought is if we end up ahead of time we can get slushes! 😂 glad to hear a similar timeline worked well for you!
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This looks similar to my timeline, mine was bumped back a half hour (up until ceremony... insert family photos before ceremony at 5:30) and it all worked out well with a nice break before oue ceremony! Your photographer is definitely the best person to ask about the photo timing. Our first look and portraits were about 1.5hrs, bridal party photos were 15 min and family was also 15 min (immediate family plus partners and kids only). Photographers are fast!
  • Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The makeup artist and hair stylist said we need to start at 8:30 to be ready by 12:30 but for breakfast it will be things people can pick at when they aren't getting their hair and makeup done
  • Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We are getting ready at home but it's less than a 5 min drive. I figured family pictures could start at 4:45 and then family who is done with pictures can head to the reception after giving us till like 5:30ish. 4pm is what I put on the invite for ceremony. I would like to start the ceremony at 4pm but put 4:15 in case we need a bit of buffer time due to being late or important guests being late
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Timeline looks good though if the weather is breezy blowing your hair outside may be a concern. Switching up the time for hair and makeup for 9 and breakfast at 8 could make a difference.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are you getting ready at home or a hotel? Where is your food coming from? You may want to give yourself some extra time to eat (for both breakfast and lunch) in case food takes longer to prepare/arrive.

Unless you have a tiny family, pictures with them ALWAYS take longer than imagine. I would give yourself much more than 15 minutes.

What's "Invitation Time?"

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics