Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tara
Curious October 2021 Ontario

Timeless Tree Weddings Photographer

Tara, on August 31, 2020 at 18:53 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8
Hello,
Anyone heard of Timeless Tree Weddings. I think I won a discount on their photographer package. But I have entered soo many contests recently. I dont remember this one. This company look completely legit. I just want to know if anyone has booked them and if there is any reviews.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on September 3, 2020 at 08:14
  • Amanda
    Newbie September 2024 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So glad I found this thread. I got the exact email!! I was debating on using them too
  • Kayla
    Curious July 2021 Ontario
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Exactly!!!!! See I think what they did was during Covid they lost a lot of business probably, now they’re trying to catch up on business by doing this pretend giveaway. And everyone who entered won second prize and they hiked up all the packages so really you’re not getting a discount you’re paying their usual price but you feel like you’re getting a discount. They’re a scam for sure. I already have my wedding photographer & videographer so I don’t really need them at all. But I thought why not enter if they’re legit. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ps. I went with Beautiful Life Studios! Their work is incredible, they’re just as good as like Purpletree or Mango but the price is a quarter of theirs.
  • Tara
    Tara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Kayla,

Oqmg so my email looks just like yours, but with different names. So I was initially trying to figure out if they were legit, but they seemed to check out. I thought it was strange that they haven't posted much on IG. The other photographers I follow post alot. And their packages are super expensive. So like your saying they are probably telling alot of people the won 2nd place to get people to book their service.
    Also I found it strange that the winners last name wasn't posted. I also noticed they are following the winner on IG, which maybe they started following him since he won. But gets me thinking if they know each other. And there was no 1st place 🤔

Timeless Tree Weddings Photographer 1

• Kayla
    Curious July 2021 Ontario
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey Tara!

I just received an email saying I too won second place a discount. Although they seem legit I don’t think they are. Here’s a copy of the email I received. I feel like every person that entered 1 2nd Pl. and they’re trying to get business by giving discounts away but really that’s not a discount I bet.Timeless Tree Weddings Photographer 2
  • Tara
    Tara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I just wanted some reviews. Their packages are more pricey than other companies I was looking at, but they include much more.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think all the couples entries were put into their directions and your name was chosen. Are you thinking twice before signing with them or want to look around to find other deals?

• Tara
    Tara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah i saw they have amazing reviews. I just wanted to see if anyone first hand used them.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

They do have a listing with reviews on Weddingwire

https://www.weddingwire.ca/wedding-videography/timeless-tree-weddings--e22903

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics