Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kvdenapoli
Beginner August 2019 Alberta

Thoughts or ideas of how or where to get or make these type of center pieces without spending 1000's

Kvdenapoli, on August 31, 2017 at 22:49 Posted in Wedding reception 0 9

Elegant blueElegant blueElegant blueElegant blueElegant blueElegant blueHubby to be loves the elegant blue.Hubby to be loves the elegant blue.

9 Comments

Latest activity by Carol, on September 1, 2017 at 19:26
  • Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    They are all beautiful arrangements
  • Kvdenapoli
    Beginner August 2019 Alberta
    Kvdenapoli ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Any one really so long as it stays to the simple elegant blue.

• Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's a lot of variety, but my main suggestions are: DIY, dollar stores and sales on fake flowers at craft stores. You can also rent tall vases for not a lot of money.

• Kayla
    Devoted September 2017 Alberta
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check buy and sells and flea markets or thrift stores for the actual center pieces, even rent them if you can. Then shop around for the flowers, costco has flower packages at a reasonable rate.

• Ashleigh
    Devoted August 2018 Ontario
    Ashleigh ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can buy 30 large stems of hydrangea for $100 at Costco. They come in blue, white or green. I would suggest a low (5"-6" height) vase with a 2"-4" opening. Sorry but why cheap out with Dollarstore flowers if you are spending so much time and effort hosting a special event. These flowers will be the centre of attention while your guests are at their seats. Really think about your budget and the ambiance before investing in either option. Dollarstore is great for many things, but I have to disagree when it comes to purchasing their flowers.
  • Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm with Bethany. Dollarama for the win. They have everything you could possibly need.

• Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'd also check kijiji for brides trying to sell off their decor and look for small places that rent decor. Amazon and other online venues can be really cheap if you don't mind taking a chance on them.
    I'm getting 75 glass votive holders for $20 to rent. Way cheaper than renting from the venue or buying them myself.
  • B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Dollarama all day
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Exactly which one of these centerpieces are you trying to recreate?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics