Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nadia
Newbie October 2018 Ontario

Thank You Card Picture

Nadia, on January 22, 2019 at 15:32 Posted in Just married 0 12

When it comes to choosing your Thank You Card picture what exactly is the thinking process? Will you choose a picture of just the bride and the groom? Entire bridal party? Will it be a romantic picture or a laughing your ass off "WE DID IT" picture?

12 Comments

Latest activity by Michelle, on March 5, 2019 at 13:13
  • M
    Curious May 2019 British Columbia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We used a photo from our engagement shoot. I don't feel like I'm an organized person, so I have been trying to do whatever I can, as early as I can. We also don't have a lot of money, so I bought the thank you cards during a Black Friday sale (and we're getting married in May). I'm glad we got our cards so early though, as a couple of people have already given us wedding gifts who can't make it to the wedding.

• Lor
    Frequent user August 2018 Ontario
    Lor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had a thank you picture for this exact purpose. We had them printed in postcard size and then got a standard thank you message on the back. The only ones we had wrote were people who didn't make it and still got us a gift and those who spoke french.

Thank You Card Picture 1

• Olivia
    Beginner July 2019 Ontario
    Olivia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're most likely having a sign that says "thank you" made, and we'll take a picture with just the two of us with it for the cards!

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We will for sure be using one for just the two of us but we will see if we have a good funny one to use after we get our photos back
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I wanted pictures of just the two of us and close up. We ended up using three. I went through and chose my favourites and then my husband chose his favourites. We ended up using three photos since that was the design I chose.
  • Julie
    Expert March 2019 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For our Wedding, we will use a Wedding picture of the 2 of us. I may include an extra pic for our Wedding Party of myself and Bridesmaid or FH and Groomsman inside the main thank you card.
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'd like it to be a funny one but we will have to see what our photographer captures!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Most likely pictures of us. My cousin did a collage which was super cute
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are going to have our photographer take a photo of us and everyone at our wedding in the background and that is what will go on the thank-you card!
  • S
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would suggest just the couple. You are saying thank you not the bridal party.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

As long as I look good in the picture it will be of just me and the hubby laughing our butts off! If those aren't flattering then I will choose one of us that is more serious. Either way though I won't be using a picture of the wedding party.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We'll probably do a picture of just us and knowing us it'll probably be on the funnier side of photos.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics