Nadia
Newbie October 2018 Ontario

Thank You Card Picture

Nadia, on January 22, 2019 at 15:32 Posted in Just married 0 12
Saved

When it comes to choosing your Thank You Card picture what exactly is the thinking process? Will you choose a picture of just the bride and the groom? Entire bridal party? Will it be a romantic picture or a laughing your ass off "WE DID IT" picture?

12 Comments

Latest activity by Michelle, on March 5, 2019 at 13:13
  • M
    Curious May 2019 British Columbia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute

We used a photo from our engagement shoot. I don't feel like I'm an organized person, so I have been trying to do whatever I can, as early as I can. We also don't have a lot of money, so I bought the thank you cards during a Black Friday sale (and we're getting married in May). I'm glad we got our cards so early though, as a couple of people have already given us wedding gifts who can't make it to the wedding.

• Lor
    Frequent user August 2018 Ontario
    Lor ·
    • Dispute

We had a thank you picture for this exact purpose. We had them printed in postcard size and then got a standard thank you message on the back. The only ones we had wrote were people who didn't make it and still got us a gift and those who spoke french.

Thank You Card Picture 1

• Olivia
    Beginner July 2019 Ontario
    Olivia ·
    • Dispute

We're most likely having a sign that says "thank you" made, and we'll take a picture with just the two of us with it for the cards!

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    We will for sure be using one for just the two of us but we will see if we have a good funny one to use after we get our photos back
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    I wanted pictures of just the two of us and close up. We ended up using three. I went through and chose my favourites and then my husband chose his favourites. We ended up using three photos since that was the design I chose.
  • Julie
    Expert March 2019 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    For our Wedding, we will use a Wedding picture of the 2 of us. I may include an extra pic for our Wedding Party of myself and Bridesmaid or FH and Groomsman inside the main thank you card.
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute

I'd like it to be a funny one but we will have to see what our photographer captures!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    Most likely pictures of us. My cousin did a collage which was super cute
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    We are going to have our photographer take a photo of us and everyone at our wedding in the background and that is what will go on the thank-you card!
  • S
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    I would suggest just the couple. You are saying thank you not the bridal party.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute

As long as I look good in the picture it will be of just me and the hubby laughing our butts off! If those aren't flattering then I will choose one of us that is more serious. Either way though I won't be using a picture of the wedding party.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute

We'll probably do a picture of just us and knowing us it'll probably be on the funnier side of photos.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics