Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Tell us about your wedding video

Joey, on January 23, 2018 at 08:07 Posted in Just married 0 3

Which of our married users here has a wedding video? What length is it? What songs did you choose to underscore it? How many copies did you get of it in the package you booked? How often do you watch it? What advice do you have to share with those who are still considering wedding videography? If you had it all to do again, would you do anything differently?

Tell us about your wedding video 1

Watch Gina & Jas's gorgeous wedding video for some inspiration

3 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on February 1, 2018 at 10:31
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did get a video and weren't happy with the end result. All the important aspects to capture that day was not done. Lots of music covering the ceremony which you can't hear us grooms or the Officiant.

As a professional, he didnt give the attitude that was pleasant and not wanting to do anything after i told him about the video. For their services i paid for their meals which he should have compensated me in return.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We aren't doing a video. We will be streaming our ceremony online though, for people who cannot make it. My fiance also wants to stream the reception so we will see about that. He said the website we are using to stream will also save the video so we can watch it later. We will subscribe for one year, so we will have one year to watch it!

My friend had one and I watched it with her. We met after she was married though and it was a cultural wedding so I was interested in the customs. She said it was the first time she had watched it in 7 years.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We didn't do a videography package but my uncle's wife ended up recording the whole thing on her phone and sending it to us. We haven't watched it yet though.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics