Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sidni
Frequent user July 2018 Saskatchewan

Teachers Getting Married

Sidni, on March 11, 2018 at 21:16 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 6
My FH and I are both teachers, he teaches high school math and I teach primary. Wondering if there are any other teachers out there getting married and if you are incorporating that into your wedding? During the ceremony, reception, games, signs? Let me know if you're using the teacher theme and how you're doing it! I'm thinking of possibly having pop quizzes about us on the tables and using my new name for my "seating plan".

6 Comments

Latest activity by Summer, on March 12, 2018 at 21:12
  • Summer
    Devoted May 2019 Ontario
    Summer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m a teacher but my FH is not. I haven’t even thought about doing anything teaching related!
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    LOVE THIS IDEA!!
  • Renee
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Renee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are not but I just came in to say how cute that is! Lol instantly thought of rulers. Maybe you could make one with your relationship timeline? Or as a border for something! I love that the possibilities for fun ideas are endless!
  • Carmela
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Carmela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Sidni,
    I’m an OT and my husband to be is not. What I plan on doing at my wedding, & bridal shower is to create a colour book with wedding theme pictures, word search’s, puzzles, and more and a pack of crayons. If you go to Pinterest, they have so many great ideas! And if your school has a binding machine, your can add your personal touch.
  • Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Both my FH and I are teachers as well. He also teaches high school, and I'm primary. We met teaching in Sweden, so we decided to do our theme as travel, but I love the teacher idea, this would be really cool! I think your seating plan idea is awesome. We're doing madlibs at our tables, but I like the pop quiz idea. My FH is a math teacher so for the kissing game, we're using dice and they'll have to answer math questions to get us to kiss, you could incorporate your subjects that way as well.

• Sarah
    Curious November 2018 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm a teacher, FH is not. I hadn't planned on doing anything with this but it sounds like a fun idea!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics