Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

Swap Out Flowers

Zoë, on July 5, 2017 at 09:05 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 9

Hello brides-to-be!

Another way to safe on the budget would be choosing flowers that aren't in season and pick a locally grown flowers.

How much is your budget for flowers? Smiley flower

Swap Out Flowers 1

pinterest

Follow >>Simplify Your Menu

If you have any questions or you want to share some ideas, share a new discussion here.

9 Comments

Latest activity by Sonja, on August 7, 2017 at 23:05
  • Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We spent about $75.00 on flowers. I choose to make our bouquets with artificial flowers from the dollar store (they turned out beautiful) and we'll be buying roses from Cosco for the centrepieces ($22.00 for 24). I also found lovely artificial flowers at Value Village and on Varage Sale.

• Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    600 for bouquets and centerpeices and we will fill them out with hydrangea from neighbors gardens
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ours will cost about $675 and we decided no flowers at the reception for centerpieces to help save!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had a budget of $500 but I used to be a florist and can't be stingy with flowers. I love them and I feel like I need them to finish off the look of the venue.

• Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My budget was $500 but my mom wanted more so it'll be about $750 and she's paying the difference
  • Kate
    Expert July 2017 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My flowers cost 20.00 in total. I got My Flowers @ the Dollar store. Great savings that way.

• Sara
    Devoted November 2017 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our flowers were included in our venue price and we are doing artificial flowers for bouquets so about $150 for flowers

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My friend is doing my flowers and she said it should be max 200 but she is going to do her best to be even cheaper.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think buying in season flowers is cheaper. I want something simple and bright so I might do red, yellow, ivory and some greenery.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics