Should we add mac & cheese to the menu? (we had been contemplating whether people would want it or if the buffet we already had set was sufficient - but a 73% voted yes while the other 27% voted "It's your wedding and I will eat what you order or eat ahead of time!"
Alcohol preference? we listed; Tequila/Vodka, Beer, Wine, Whiskey/Rum/Rye (it helped a lot when it came to ordering our alcohol for the wedding as in the end we had barely any rum and vodka left!
Type of wine? Obviously we gave the options of red, white, both, or none
Type of beer? Our options were; Kokanee, Bud Light, Budweiser, and Coors Banquet - and then on the side we got some Busch for the FOTG and a little bit of Guinness for those select weirdos
Bus rides? We were wondering if people would use a bus shuttle from inside the city to the venue and then back in order to see if it was worth it to offer it. In the end we got the shuttle and it was full!