Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
Master July 2018 Alberta

Surprise Honeymoon Destination

Stephanie, on November 12, 2017 at 04:54 Posted in Honeymoon 0 4

My fiance is planning the honeymoon and I will have no idea where we are going until we get to the airport. I do like surprises but sometimes I just want to know! Anyone else having a surprise honeymoon?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Maegan, on November 15, 2017 at 00:25
  • Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thats awesome! I love surprises but i feel like i am an overpacker amd would need to know what to pack or else id panic ahaha.
    We havent planned ours yet but i think we will just see where it takes us. We both have 2 months off work and we are started in Scotland and going fron there. So maybe not a surprise but definitely still an unknown!
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This would make me lose my mind! My husband knows that I am not the biggest fan of surprises (hello Type A personality) so I don't think he would do this. I would love to know where you are going!

• Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Make sure he at least lets you know what kind of clothes to pack ... for the times you actually leave the room Smiley winking

• Sonia
    Frequent user May 2019 Quebec
    Sonia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That’s what I plan on doing with my fiance! Is he giving you any hints or is completely hush. You need to let us know where you went and how it was Smiley smile I love surprises but I love hints too Smiley tongue

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics