Does anyone know how I can best fit sunset photos without it being so rushed?
No first look Ceremony at 3pm Cocktail at 4-5:30pmDinner/toasts at 6pmSunset 7pm Dances at 8pm
Is it weird if my fiancé and I to just leave at 7 to do sunset photos? Then come back at 8 for dances? And it seems so rushed especially with my photographer being not too experienced with photographing weddings 😬
I want the sunset photos to have a little special moment alone from everyone and to be with our son as well before he leaves for bedtime.
But I also don’t think there will be enough time to get photos when we’re doing family portraits during cocktail hour. I have a big family and my fiancés family is divorced and remarried, there’s also step siblings.. so lots of family photos! lol I already know we won’t make it to cocktail hour and we’ve accepted that haha
Any brides doing or have done sunset photos how did you fit it into your day?