Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Desiree
Frequent user August 2021 Ontario

Suit time frame

Desiree, on March 1, 2021 at 19:30 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 3
How far in advance did everyone purchase or plan to buy their men’s suits before the wedding? We just bought ours and the wedding is in august my fiancé kept saying its to far in advance. but we did get killer deals

3 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on March 4, 2021 at 12:29
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Its never too late to get a suit to early. I got my suit (5 pcs) 18 months prior to the day and my husband procrastinated until 2 weeks prior. Its great when you get deals and not leave it to pay more later on. Everyone is different in their way and decision which we may not see eye to eye about.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't think it's too early to buy a suit. It's a bonus if you got a great deal on it as well!

My fiance will probably go and get his suit in april or may for our August wedding but we're renting ours. Also depends if we have to postpone again

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Unless he's planning onsignificantly changing the size of his chest and shoulders, not sure why any guy would put off buying a suit if the price is right. I got mine last summer on the first day of the store reopening after lockdown. There was a deal and I took it. In my experience, if you are a typical size (36-40, short or regular) but don't pounce on a deal fast, a good chunk of inventory is gone after a day or two. And considering most people tend to get married in the summer, there are less deals due to high demand from all the proms and graduation ceremonies. And even retailers that sell cheap and crappy suits like H&M or Zara will be low in stock to make room on the racks for seasonal items like blazers and sportcoats.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics