Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Step 5 for the new bride: What would you like wear?

Emilie, on February 8, 2017 at 08:05

Posted in WeddingWire 50

Hey beautiful ladies! This is the 5th step! I'm sure you've seen a few ideas that you like of dresses you'd like to wear, makeup ideas! What are they? How does your dream wedding dress look like? What style of makeup do you have in mind? Do you want your look to reflect your wedding style? Let's...

Hey beautiful ladies!

This is the 5th step! I'm sure you've seen a few ideas that you like of dresses you'd like to wear, makeup ideas! What are they? Smiley winking

How does your dream wedding dress look like?

What style of makeup do you have in mind?

Do you want your look to reflect your wedding style?

Let's hear it! Smiley smile

Step 5 What would you like to wear?

This is the last step! You that we know each other a little better, why don't you join us in the discussions? Smiley smile

If you have news or ideas to share, you can also create a discussion and share them with the community!

Image: Pinterest

50 Comments

• A
    Beginner August 2018 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Https://www.maggiesottero.com/maggie-sottero/lansing/9549 is my dress

with dramatic makeup and

hairstyle

hairstyle

veil

veil

• G
    Beginner September 2017 British Columbia
    Gaby ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Already bought my dress but I'm keeping it a surprise. I've always wanted to look like a princess so that's your hint.

Makeup would be elegant, not too bold, more subtle with focus on the eyes and lips.

Will have more than one dress to incorporate the my Chinese heritage. It's red. ;-)

• Lynz
    Frequent user April 2018 Ontario
    Lynz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have my appts booked....can anyone tell me who makes thr dress in the initial question post by Emilie??....that is the look im going for!!
  • Eartha
    Devoted April 2017 Ontario
    Eartha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My wedding dress is a strapless princess looking wedding dress with 3 wavy layers and a jewelled bodice

I can't wait til I go back for my fitting again

• Hilary
    Newbie October 2017 Nova Scotia
    Hilary ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My dress is Strapless ball gown with lace overlay, and I'm thinking of an off the shoulder bolero for some extra coverage. Torn between a loose Updo, or 1/2 up. I want a hair piece intead of a veil, and something sexy/sultry for my makeup.
  • J
    Beginner July 2018 New Brunswick
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I want a more natural looking makeup because my hair is hot pink so I don't want it to look like too much, with a dress covered in lace and i plan on wearing my toms instead of heals
  • Louise
    Devoted September 2017 Quebec
    Louise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My make up will be natural, glowy and elegant. My hair will either be half up/half down with curls or fully down with curls.
    My dress is a beautiful lace sheath dress with an embellished bust and a low embellished back. It is by Allure Bridal. Small train so I can dance the night away Smiley smile
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I found my dream dress and cannot wait for it to come in April, beautiful A-line with lace everywhere .. very simple.. yet everything i could have ever wanted in my dress

• Faith
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Faith ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Very little make-up, but hair definitely done nice. I really want my dress to have lace covered sleeves with the top portion matching and intricate. The bottom portion I want to be a little less intricate but ball gown or A line. Short to medium sized train.
  • Faith
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Faith ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh my goodness you are so beautiful!!
  • Robyn
    Frequent user June 2017 Quebec
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am wearing a fit an flare with lace, strapless and sweetheart with a little bling belt! It is nice and light and matches our theme and of course goes well with cowboy boots! I am hoping to wear my hair half-up half-down with curls. Make-up will be natural.

• Mickaela
    Curious June 2018 Saskatchewan
    Mickaela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I will be wearing a short summery dress (I am not purchasing a wedding dress), I will be wearing my fathers cowboy boots as he passed away four years ago and I want a little bit of him there. Make up will be minimal.
  • Amanda
    Beginner September 2017 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My dress would be flowy and romantic, perfect for an outdoor wedding, not to much make up but dramatic eyelashes!
  • Kristen
    Curious August 2017 British Columbia
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My dress is a ball gown but I will likely take out some of the layers for a more a-line shape. It has a sweetheart neckline with a beautiful beaded belt. Makeup is my thing, so I will be doing my own. My goal is to look like the most beautiful version of myself (I don't love when makeup artists make you look like someone you're not). I've purchased Tarte in bloom palettes for my bridesmaids as a gift, and I may borrow one of theirs for my makeup!
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Got my dress picked, make is light and natural and I'll be getting my hair trial this weekend Smiley xd ... So I'll have a better idea then, but I'm going for a messy updo

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is me in my dress ! It does match my theme of being elegant looking! I don't have makeup picked out yet either but likely not something too bold but not super natural either!

Step 5 for the new bride: What would you like wear? - 1
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I meant style. Lol.
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am wearing a very classy dress, makeup will be light and shimmering and my styke is elegant.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics