Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Stage fright! - Reciting your vows

Joey, on January 5, 2018 at 08:05 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 4

A wedding puts you right at the center of attention. Some of us love the spotlight, but some of us cannot imagine anything worse than public speaking. Are you nervous about having all eyes on you? When it comes to saying your vows, whether they are you own which you've written or traditional ones you'll be reciting, are you feeling confident? How do you battle nerves and stage fright?

Stage fright! - Reciting your vows 1

Photo by LifeStream Ceremonies in Calgary

4 Comments

Latest activity by Julie-Ann, on January 27, 2018 at 14:49
  • Julie-Ann
    Curious February 2018 Ontario
    Julie-Ann ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are going to write our vows together and still have our officiant read them and we will repeat them. I’m terrified for my speech.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did the regular ring vows too. Ot was the bertter and easy way to follow through.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't like being in front of people. We decided to do traditional vows, so all I have to do is repeat what the pastor just said, which is less stressful!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was nervous, as I don't like being the centre of attention, and excited but we agreed that we were allowed to have our vows with us so I didn't need to memorize them which was good and reassuring. I couldn't imagine having to memorize my vows as well as everything else.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics