Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
VIP September 2023 Ontario

Spoiling your Bridal party?

Carine, on February 27, 2023 at 14:47 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 12

Are you spoiling your wedding party if so, what have you done for them or what are you planning for them?

For my bridal party I made gift bags, a hanger with their name and title, slippers with their name on it, PJ's with their first initials on the pocket, a clip for their hair and paying for their hair. I'm also getting two suites for us to stay in the night before the wedding.

I didn't go overboard, just something cute and fun for the wedding day. The hair is more of a thank you for putting up with me and my bridzilla moments or the countless color change I've made with their dresses. I only have 3 so it's easy. I did include my STBMIL as she always wanted a daughter and is missing out on that portion of wedding planning since she has two boys.

Grooms this applies to you as well!

12 Comments

Latest activity by Carine, on March 14, 2023 at 12:10
  • C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Kelly they will for sure love it. I think it's fun to do something like that.

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think I will end up spoiling our wedding party!

For the girls I have tote bags, makeup cases and thermal cups all personalized. We also bought their dresses but haven't decided about paying for hair and makeup yet.

I purchased wine glasses for the ladies and beer steins for the gents that have a logo with their roles on it, and am planning to have their names engraved on them also.

• C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I couldn't agree more.

• C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

He has no idea what to get, and they aren't the sentimental type guys, so the fact he is doing anything at all, I'm impressed. The night before the wedding they will be at the cottage that we are renting and he will be doing smoke pulled pork in the smoker. So I think that is great idea for the boys.

• C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Couldn't agree more, that's what I was thinking, there's so much that I gifted them that they can just wear and reuse after the wedding. I didn't want it to be a waste of money.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's a very nice gesture from your FH!

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I think I need to get one of those necklaces made for myself!
  • Adora
    Newbie September 2023 Ontario
    Adora ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I find the sweetest gifts are the most thoughtful ones. The hangers are something they will keep forever, same with the slippers will be useful and a cute reminder of your day. It's all about the details! Smiley heart

• C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Love those. My FH is doing the beer glasses for the boys and paying for their drinks at the wedding.

• C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Wow they were spoiled, it's not about the price and how much you spent, it's the thought and the time you put. Love the necklaces.

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I feel like I spoiled them but I didn't spent that much! I made them tumblers with their names on them, slippers, robes, earrings, bracelet, necklace. The earrings and bracelets were from le chateau before they closed. I got the necklaces custom made from a local clay jewelry maker. I'm also going to make them a frame that has a picture of us and some pressed flowers from our bouquets. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
    Spoiling your Bridal party? 1
    Spoiling your Bridal party? 2
    Spoiling your Bridal party? 3

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My husband and I didn't go over the top. I got my MOH a wine glass that said Maid Of Honor, a maid of honor robe for the morning of and at my bridal shower I surprised her with tickets to the Backstreet Boys as a thank you.

My husband got his BM (his younger brother) a beer mug that said Best Man and we got him a Micheal Kors watch as a thank you.

These were the glasses

Spoiling your Bridal party? 4

Spoiling your Bridal party? 5

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics