Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tori
Top October 2019 Manitoba

Sparkle and Shine!

Tori, on February 19, 2020 at 09:36

Posted in Plan a wedding 34

Hey there girls (and boys)! As some of you may remember, when planning out my colour scheme for my wedding we went with my favourite colour of PLUM and my Husband's favourite colour of Teal - but we needed that extra colour to make it less like a peacock and to lean more towards a fall time wedding....

Hey there girls (and boys)!

As some of you may remember, when planning out my colour scheme for my wedding we went with my favourite colour of PLUM and my Husband's favourite colour of Teal - but we needed that extra colour to make it less like a peacock and to lean more towards a fall time wedding.

cfb_57134.jpg

After attending my Husband's Cousin's wedding, we realized she picked the exact same colours as us! What are the chances???? But for her summer wedding she chose to go with Gold as her accent colour and she just so happened to lean into the whole peacock aspect of the colours - so there was that!?

For our wedding we went with Copper as our pop of shine, but in the end I think it ended up looking like our main colour and that the Plum and Teal were just accents Smiley tongue

cfb_57092.jpg

Are any of you going to be using a metalic or sparkly/shiney colour as an accent? What about as a main? Just in your jewellery? How did you chose your sparkle?

tenor.gif

(Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, Copper, Glitter, etc.)

34 Comments

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We don't have a metallic accent colour - just burgundy, navy, and white. But I'm debating getting some silver chargers for the tables.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nothing metallic was done as a pop colour for our reception. It was brightly lit with coloured waterbased beads and LED immersable lights inside the vase.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics