Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gwen
Beginner June 2018 Alberta

Sos! Need help with florist!

Gwen, on February 17, 2018 at 13:26 Posted in Alberta 0 5
We are meeting with a florist but we have no idea how much to budget. We need my bouquet, 3 bridesmaids bouquets, a junior bridesmaid bouquet, 3 corsages, grooms boutineer, and 6 other boutineers.

Can anyone give me an approx $ for all of this? I don’t need anything specific, just a rough idea.

Thanks!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on March 17, 2018 at 12:49
  • Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just showed my budget portion for flowers on here to my florist and asked her if it was realistic lol she tried to keep it as close as possible to what wedding wire had budgeted so that was nice! I think our quote from her is around $900. She’s doing my bouquet, my 4 bridesmaids and my 1 jr bridesmaid as well as the boutonnieres
  • Mandy
    Devoted July 2019 Alberta
    Mandy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got my bouquet and a toss bouquet and two bridesmaid bouquet. 2 mothers corsage, 6 boutonnière. I believe it is $580
  • jbss
    Newbie August 2018 Alberta
    jbss ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There's a thread somewhere on Costco flowers. I looked at the website as well, and I think you can probably get everything you want for ~400.

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Gwen, how did your meeting go? Were you happy with their pricing they quoted or will you keep searching?

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I haven't done a ton of research on this, but when I was at a bridal show, the florists there were advertising for at least $1000 for about 4-5 bouquets.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics