Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Randa
Curious July 2018 Ontario

Something to acknowledge family that has passed on

Randa, on September 27, 2017 at 15:58

Posted in DIY 33

Hi everyone, My friend gave me a great idea. I am going to have a bunch of picture frames with photos of the wedding of close family members. My aunt passed away last year and my fiance's parents both died when he was quite young and we will obviously have their wedding photos, however, I would like...

Hi everyone,

My friend gave me a great idea. I am going to have a bunch of picture frames with photos of the wedding of close family members. My aunt passed away last year and my fiance's parents both died when he was quite young and we will obviously have their wedding photos, however, I would like to add something else such as a candle. Does anyone have any ideas that would acknowledge them in a special way.

33 Comments

• Sarah
    Curious November 2018 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've seen many people reserve a chair, or have a saying during the ceremony. It can be a fine line of not wanting to turn it into a memorial on a happy day. I'm interested in what ideas come up as there are a number of very important people who have passed and nothing that I really love yet in terms of ways to honour them.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics