Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

So when are you having kids??? 👶

Lynnie, on November 15, 2017 at 12:05

Posted in Just married 37

Is anyone else getting bombarded with the kids questions now that you're married? How are you handling these questions? Do you have any go-to funny or effective replies? I've started telling my mom that every time she asks we get one year further away

Is anyone else getting bombarded with the kids questions now that you're married?

How are you handling these questions? Do you have any go-to funny or effective replies?

I've started telling my mom that every time she asks we get one year further away Smiley tongue

giphy.gif

37 Comments

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are not having kids ever. We put a deposit on a puppy and he will be born in the spring!
  • Jen889
    Devoted May 2018 Quebec
    Jen889 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We've been asked countless times since weve become engaged. We basically want to start trying as soon as we are married. I would have started this year but when my FH proposed i decided to wait as i didnt want to be a pregnant bride lol
  • Amyfanggg
    Frequent user April 2018 Ontario
    Amyfanggg ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've been getting that since I was engaged actually, lol, especially because my 2 sisters gave birth to their first babies this year. I just say "when I'm ready"
  • Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I anticipate this happening once we get married. A lot of our friends have gotten pregnant a couple months after getting married, but we still have a lot of schooling to do. And we want to travel. Luckily my parents don't want grandkids for awhile, so we'll have their support.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ughh I get this question all the time! My husband will tell them 10 years to throw them off, and I will say 2-3 years because that is when I would like to start having kids. My husband's uncle keeps telling me he wants a kid (meaning from us), so I say then go have a baby with your girlfriend, or your niece over there is having a baby boy next month, go see her! haha

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics