Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jen
VIP June 2018 Ontario

So many things today!

Jen, on February 28, 2018 at 11:40

Posted in Before the wedding 37

My second hair trial (with a different hair stylist) is today! I'm SUPER nervous about it because the first one was horrible. I had it done the day of our engagement photos and had to go home right away and fix the curls. It looked as though I was going to my prom. It just wasn't pretty. We also...

My second hair trial (with a different hair stylist) is today! I'm SUPER nervous about it because the first one was horrible. I had it done the day of our engagement photos and had to go home right away and fix the curls. It looked as though I was going to my prom. It just wasn't pretty.

We also have our menu tasting tonight at 530! So pumped about that. We get to bring 4 extra people with us so my MOH and her fiance are coming, my daughter (our flower girl) and my mom! Super pumped to taste all of this yummy food.

I'm really unsure about what I want to do with my hair. I want to keep it down.. that's about all I know. Which is your favourite from these pictures? I have a lace cathedral veil and I also have hair pieces.

Hair option 1cfb_24115.jpg

Hair option 2cfb_24117.jpg

Hair option 3cfb_24119.jpg

Hair option 4cfb_24121.jpg

Hair option 5cfb_24123.jpg

This is my veil and my hair pieces...

cfb_12502.jpg

cfb_13681.jpg

37 Comments

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I like options 1 and 4 the best!

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love hair style #4! That's the style I want to try out too! And wow you have such a fun and busy day! I'm jealous, we have our wedding planning on hold due to our cross Canada move next month!
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I personally like hair option 1 the best, but if your hair stylist can do most of them for your hair trial, that would be best. Then you can see how your hair works with the styles. Also take pictures after each style if you need to compare them later. My hair is pretty thick and curly and never looks like the pictures on the internet lol

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think I want some in my face. I don't really show off my forehead... not for any particular reason or dislike of it... just how I've always done my hair, except for when it's up. I won't be wearing glasses that day so I feel like I need to cover up my face some how. As I type this, I realize how ridiculous I sound lol. I've just gotten so used to wearing glasses that I feel naked without them. I like the braid idea as well. Thankfully I have a few hours with her and she will try multiple different styles. I had purchased hair extensions for the day of but opted to not use them as they hurt my head too much and I have since dyed my hair a completely different colour.

• Vanessa
    Expert August 2018 Manitoba
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I like the idea of having some sort of braid in your hair. There very very similar. That way the clips stick in your hair nicely. Do you want the hair in your face or out of your face in terms of your pictures? Sounds like an exciting day for you.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics