Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hank
Featured September 2021 Ontario

Small Table Centerpieces

Hank, on June 22, 2021 at 06:31 Posted in Wedding reception 0 7

Did you have to downsize your centerpieces? We originally had some quoted for round tables that seated 10, which obviously won't work with smaller tables of 2 or 4. If you've made centerpieces for smaller tables, I would love to see some examples and ideas!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Tracy, on June 23, 2021 at 17:03
  • T
    Curious May 2022 Alberta
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am planning on DYIing my centerpieces (I'm crafty, fiancé doesn't care about décor), although we are doing tables of 8-6 people my centerpieces are going to be pretty minimal. I found these tiny vases that I am going to put a couple stems of sola wooden flowers in. (I'm also making my bouquet out of sola flowers). Maybe tie a ribbon around them.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ya for sure. The antipasto bar is something I'm SO looking forward to.
  • Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It might be one of those situations where servers grab food for guests instead of them serving themselves but hey, beats being stuck at the table.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm not sure about the lazy Susan's going to see what they venue has done in the past
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Sweet! I was afraid to look if we'd be able to have family style or not...and it looks good for my antipasto buffet
  • Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Right on. We might just get dollar store lanterns that good tea candles and call it a day.
    Are you using a lazy Susan for tables?

And buffets (with restrictions) are allowed in Step 3!
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My centerpieces will be on the smaller side (even for an 8 person table, fingers crossed) because of us wanting the family style meal (fingers also crossed for). I want to make sure that there is enough room for plates to be passed. Small Table Centerpieces 1
    I'll put a flower ball on top with some ice cube shaped LED lights in the vase. It will be smaller but tall. The height should be good so guests can see each other over and around it. I also have little snowglobes for our table numbers. Nice and simple but it'll bring in some colour with the flower ball.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics