Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Felicia
Curious May 2022 Alberta

Sister in law dress

Felicia, on August 14, 2021 at 13:35 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 4

Hi all! My sister in law is NOT a bridesmaid, but she is going to be one of our ushers! I am just wondering if she should match the bridesmaids (colour and style) or the groomsmen (colour but same style as bridesmaids) or if she should be in something completely different? Starting to book some appointments Smiley smile

4 Comments

Latest activity by Rebecca, on August 17, 2021 at 11:49
  • Rebecca
    Expert October 2023 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think she should wear whatever she likes something she feels comfortable in as shes not part of the wedding party it seems a little confusing to dress her as such. a pretty dress from lulu's or azazies party section would be perfect Smiley diamond

• Hailey
    Expert June 2022 British Columbia
    Hailey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would let her choose? If she’s an usher she could pick her colour or you and her choose together! If you have her match people could think she’s part of the bridal party!
    You could have the other usher match similar to her?
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't think she should match what the bridesmaids are wearing just because your guests might think she's part of the bridal party. I personally wouldn't tell her what to wear unless it really matters to you that she matches

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    She should be able to wear whatever she wants unless you want the usher to match the bridesmaids. If she does match though, people will think she's a bridesmaid. How much that matters is up to you.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics