Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Curious September 2020 Alberta

Simple Table numbers

Tabitha, on December 9, 2019 at 11:24 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 13
Hey fellow brides,

What’s a simple and cost efficient way of creating table numbers (keep in mind I am NOT crafty at all)! I got some from a friend but table 14 place card is missing and the number 4 place card has crayon markings all over it! Please help!

13 Comments

Latest activity by Tabitha, on December 17, 2019 at 01:22
  • T
    Tabitha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks, girl. Great idea!
  • T
    Tabitha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much!
  • R
    Devoted November 2019 Quebec
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got mini picture frames off kijiji and printed the number with a design I wanted. Easy and super cheap.

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Simple Table numbers 1

The white folded plastic number is what was ordered to put on the table as it was simple and nice. Ebay had them from 1-10 or 1-24 available. Since you have the wooden rounds, I would continue with them and make the 14 given the space to complete the look.

• Sharlene
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Sharlene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Simple Table numbers 2wood cookies with numbers burned onto them is what we used. They were $0.50/piece
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can order them online. Vistaprint has ones that match your invites, and Etsy has lots and lots of options!

Depending on whether you get paper ones to frame or free standing ones there might be a bit of work on your part.
  • Taylor
    Devoted October 2021 Alberta
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you tried the dollarstore? You could also buy paperboard and either stickers or a stencil cut out squares,fold them in half and write/put a number sticker on each card. im sure theres also templates you can print off online.

• Madisyn
    Expert February 2020 Ontario
    Madisyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Simple Table numbers 3I got a wicked deal at Michael's on frames. I'm just going to print out "Table x" and insert. 😊 The best part is we can take the frames home and fill them with wedding photos afterward!
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have so few tables that we’re using pictures of places we’ve been to together. That could be a cheaper option depending on how you do it
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    As long as you have 20 tables and under. You can get more but of course itll cost more.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Simple Table numbers 4These ones are an amazon. You can spray paint them any colour and they are less than $20
  • Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've changed my mind about table numbers so many times lol but I've been thinking about killing 2 birds with 1 stone and having my centerpieces also be my table numbers by saving wine/alcohol bottles and spray painting them my wedding colours and then spraying the numbers on them and then putting in fake flowers. It's not overly complicated if you're not crafty, just need spray paint🙂

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics