Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Newbie August 2018 Ontario

Sigs photo and video

Christina, on January 10, 2017 at 17:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 4
Hellp fellow btb,
I saw sigs photo at the Canada's bridal show this past weekend and really like their work on the website but they don't have very many reviews. This makes me a bit uneasy. Has anyone on here used them before? Did you like them? What was your experience.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on February 6, 2018 at 18:20
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I haven't heqrd of that vendor, yet be worried if there isn't any reviews to get a feedback.

There are many others that are in your area. Why not check them out.
  • Krista
    Newbie March 2019 Ontario
    Krista ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have the exact same question! They've been doing this for 21 years and I can't find a single review!
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Never heard of them before. I was at the show as well and wasn't WOWED by anyone to be honest . We used Kathy Focca! She's amazing, I really like her style. You can check her out at Focca.ca or via Instagram or Facebook. Photography for me was the hardest. But I knew once I found her! Good luck and let us know how you make out.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Christina! Smiley heart I think it's amazing that you're reaching out about this, I hope you will get more opinions on them! You can also check out our list of vendors and read their reviews by other couples: Wedding Photography Vaughan

Let us know how it goes! I'm sure other people would love to hear your experience with them too! Smiley smile

What style of photography and videography do you prefer?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics