Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sierra
Newbie April 2021 Ontario

Signature Drink Dilemma

Sierra, on May 14, 2019 at 17:38 Posted in Wedding reception 0 9
Neither me nor my fiancé drink, basically at all. He has the occasional drink, one or twice a year, I dont touch alcohol. We have one signature drink available for our reception, from the included spirits. He mostly drinks stuff like Sex on The Beach or other fruit drinks. I used to enjoy Madras (vodka with cranberry and orange juice) we have over a year, so please keep commenting. Our colors are gold and navy if that matters.

Signature Drink Dilemma 1

9 Comments

Latest activity by Melissa, on June 7, 2019 at 13:24
  • Melissa
    Devoted May 2019 Alberta
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This sounds delicious!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did sex on the beach, cosmopolitan, tequila sunrise, rum and coke. I’m not sure what’s in each one, but we had to buy vodka, rum, tequila, orange juice, cranberry juice, grenadine, lime juice, coke. We listed the ingredients so that people could make their own drink if they wanted. Since we purchased our own alcohol, this was all we had bought so it wasn’t a fully stocked bar.
  • Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I just had this drink last weekend and it was amazing and so pretty..

Coconut ciroc (vodka) I'm sure you could use a malibu coconut rum too though but since you're a vodka drinker that would work and if they only have plain rums and vodkas they may have some flavourings or syrups to still get the coconut flavour.

so coconut ciroc and pink lemonade.. it was garnished with strawberries and was very appealing.

• Sierra
    Sierra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Swans I guess. We've been together 7 years. High school sweethearts. Thought "the ugly duckling" might be a funny name
  • Monique
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Monique ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ahh okay. Do you have a theme or something to play off of?

• Sierra
    Sierra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Our family are big drinkers, and since it's an option, we want to some up with something for them
  • Georgie
    Beginner August 2019 Manitoba
    Georgie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You could do Blueberry Mojito’s!
  • Monique
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Monique ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I've always had that as fruit punch, I didn't know there was an alcoholic version! My advice would be that if neither you or you fiance are very big drinkers, you don't need a signature drink
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would pick something fruity then! I don't really know the name for it but I have had it at local events and I started making the punch for myself outside of it.

Vodka, pineapple juice, gingerale, cranberry juice or orange juice (you choose- I prefer cranberry)

I would check out pintrest too and see if can get any ideas off of there! If the venue is doing the serving you could ask for suggestions as well.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics