Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ashley
Curious June 2022 Ontario

Shuttle services !!!

Ashley, on January 24, 2022 at 17:35 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 12
I’m wondering how much shuttle services have cost and if there were certain times picked or if it ran till the wedding was done ? Help lol

12 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on February 1, 2022 at 16:57
  • Ashley
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I wish ours did that ! Would be so much easier.
  • Jenny
    Frequent user September 2022 Ontario
    Jenny ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My venue is in partnership with a hotel so there’s a shuttle to/from the hotel included.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Transportation depending on what you decide to choose can vary on costs from school buses around $500 as suggested to higher end going into about $1K for the time you want to have guests taken to the venue and back to the hotel. Its always best to inquire given the time and location for the day to get the best deal.

• Ashley
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s the route I’m thinking we should go we’re from a smaller city ! Timmins, ON so there’s not a lot to choose from around here !
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The quote we got from the west end of Ottawa to Perth (about 50-60 minutes), there and back whenever we wanted, was $500 if that helps. That's a school bus line. I'd definitely go that route if you have enough using it.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Every province is different in regards to prices and usually you pick the times that you are using them. Some are for 4-5 hours or there's ones that you pick the time just the pick up and drop off
  • Ashley
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    My family is from where we’re getting married it’s most of my fiancés family and some of our wedding party and friends.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yeah, no way would cab rides would be economical in this instance. You're looking at a minimum of $50 per round trip and 65 trips provided everyone is a couple. I can't imagine renting a 50 seater bus for two three-hour slots (one for going, one for returning) will be more than $3250.

Are all your guests coming from out of town and staying at the hotel? No one will be driving from home and back.

• Ashley
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    130 people if COVID permits
  • Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

How many people do you have that will need the shuttle?

• Ashley
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah that’s what I was thinking our reception is about a 25 min drive from the hotel our guests are staying at so I’m just wondering if it’s smarter for us to go with a bus over a couple of taxi’s since we’re in a smaller city
  • Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You usually pick times for the shuttle. It's not sitting there waiting/going back and forth for the whole duration of the wedding.

Cost will depend on the type of vehicle, how far the location is, and how many stops.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics