Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
Master July 2018 Alberta

Shower Ideas

Stephanie, on January 6, 2018 at 17:41 Posted in Before the wedding 0 4

My friend is recently engaged and I offered to throw her a shower since her mom and MOH live in another province. We are each other's bridesmaids!

Any good shower games, ideas, food for a fun yet cheap shower? I know it's hard sometimes to come up with ideas without knowing the person but any ideas will be appreciated!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on January 8, 2018 at 11:40
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have never actually been to a bridal shower so I cannot really help with games and such but I know party food lol

M&M Food Market is always a good place to go. You could buy some of their meatballs and dump those with some BBQ sauce in a slow cooker...no muss no fuss. The oriental party pack, the Indian party pack, and the Savoury pack are also great choices. You can also do deviled eggs, always a crowd pleaser. Some cheese and charcuterie with bread and crackers. Spinach dip with bread. Tiny finger sandwiches are also a good choice. Veggies and dip and maybe fruit and dip. And maybe something for dessert. You could also get a few people in on it to help you and make it more like a pot luck.

• Tradingabyss
    Frequent user August 2018 Ontario
    Tradingabyss ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I planned a friends bridal shower this summer and I pinterested everything! All the games and decor and set up! It was perfect!
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I used this article, from The Knot, a while back for inspiration:

https://www.theknot.com/content/a-complete-guide-to-bridal-shower-games

and another one for the games that you can DIY with online printable:

https://www.theknot.com/content/printable-bridal-shower-games

Hope this helps Smiley smile

• Louise
    Devoted September 2017 Quebec
    Louise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    At my bridal shower, we played Know the Groom/Know the Bride. It was 10 pictures of celebrities that you had to know the name of the bride and her groom.

My bridesmaids went round the room to each guest and showed pictures and the guests wrote their answers down. We also played a game where each person wrote a memory in a jar and I had to guess who wrote the memory. For every question I got wrong, I had to drink a shot prepared by my Dad. I had a blast at my bridal shower!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics