Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Paige
Curious October 2020 Saskatchewan

Shoes??

Paige, on December 2, 2019 at 08:58 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 11
Hi everyone! I just found my dress! Now I am looking for shoes and I don’t know where to start. All that I know is that I want flat shoes for my October wedding as I don’t want to tower over my future hubby. Any advice? I don’t have any pictures of myself in the dress on my phone so this is the best I’ve got)

11 Comments

Latest activity by Marissa, on December 30, 2019 at 22:02
  • Marissa
    Frequent user October 2021 Alberta
    Marissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm doing flats as well. I've included some pictures of ones I found that I liked on david's bridal website. I'll be checking out their store in Edmonton in the spring hopefully they have some of the ones I found online. I guess the one pair isn't quite flat but I thought they were kind of flat haha

Links:

https://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_pink-paradox-lace-ballet-flat-sweetie-sweetie-29289--1

/product/crochet-ballet-flats-clynn31

/product/allover-glitter-pointed-toe-flats-antonia

https://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_melissa-sweet-lace-ballet-flat-laney

https://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_bow-embellished-satin-dorsay-wedges-rebecka

Wedding FlatsShoes?? 1

• Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would suggest to look on pintrest they have a lot of suggestions and designs to look at on there.

I am also wearing flats to my wedding and that is where I found them! Smiley smile

• Paige
    Paige ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Amanda!
  • Amanda
    Frequent user September 2021 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There is a really great site call https://www.bellabelleshoes.com/ they are a little more expensive but they have really nice flats!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would say to try looking online and see what you can find - I got mine from Callitspring:

Shoes?? 2

• Kelly
    Expert September 2019 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Its hard to make suggestions without knowing your budget or what kind of styles you have in mind.

I found it very difficult to find flats that felt special the way bridal heels do. I did find them, but I paid a lot for them.

Under $150, look at at Le Chateau, Betsey Johnston, Spring, Aldo, Davids Bridal might have something. Also check the shoe discount stores like DSW.

If you wanna go bougie bride and you don't mind spending the money, Badgley Mischka and Bella Belle are like the pinnacle of beautiful wedding flats.

Lots of girls are opting for the sparkly kate spade sneakers, which is fine, and you could probably find your size no problem 2nd hand because they're so popular. Just remember, if you're wearing sneakers, you're gonna be walking like you're wearing sneakers.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Me too! I'm too clumsy for heels, and I want to be able to dance all night long.
  • Kimberly
    Frequent user July 2020 Ontario
    Kimberly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got sparkle Keds and I love them. I’m all about comfort
    Shoes?? 3
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Italian shoemakers make really comfortable flat shoes and most come in a white/ivory! They are sold at The Shoe Company and DSW

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check call it spring. they have 30% off for black friday!! get some white sparklie shoes!!

• Paige
    Paige ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Shoes?? 4
    Here is the picture, not sure why it didn’t attach the first time

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics