Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Natasha
Devoted June 2019 Ontario

Share your venues!

Natasha, on April 14, 2018 at 08:18

Posted in Plan a wedding 35

Upload a picture of your venue so we can see what everyone is working with. Maybe grab ideas from each other. Also a quick blurb about your vision. Here is my venue and I’m going very classy and romantic feel. My wedding will be formal.
Upload a picture of your venue so we can see what everyone is working with. Maybe grab ideas from each other. Also a quick blurb about your vision. Here is my venue and I’m going very classy and romantic feel. My wedding will be formal.

cfb_26469.jpg

35 Comments

• Mandy
    Devoted July 2019 Alberta
    Mandy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our wedding will all be at one location. We are getting married at heritage park. Our ceremony will be at the prince house the. For our reception it will be at the gunn’s Dairy barn cannot wait. I have envisioned this whole thing and I hope it all turns out the way I see it turning out.

Share your venues! 1

Share your venues! 2
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is my venue. It's an old 1920s Manor and it's GORGEOUS with amazing food. It's nice cause we won't need much in the way of decor. The set up will be different in the reception room as we'll have a dance floor in the middle in front of the window. You can't see in the Reception picture either, but the wall just to the right is all stone and that will be the backdrop for our head table. Share your venues! 3

Share your venues! 4

Share your venues! 5

• Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re having our wedding at a summer camp where I went as a child. It’s going to be rustic (mostly because of the location). The ceremony will be in a rock chapel area, and the reception will be in the dining hall. We’re going to do things a little differently than the wedding in the pictures....we have about 130 fewer guests than she did, so we’re doing round tables instead of long tables. And we’ll string up some lights. The location is so great because we can do everything there: ceremony, reception, photos, getting ready, games for guests, fireworks, and we’re putting up a tent in case it rains! Plus it has sentimental value...I went there, I worked there, my parents met there.

Share your venues! 6

Share your venues! 7

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics