Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Meghan
Devoted September 2022 Ontario

September 2022 brides

Meghan, on August 24, 2022 at 16:22

Posted in Before the wedding 41

to my fellow September 2022 brides how are we feeling about the big day approaching in 30 or less days!!! Are you pretty much done and ready to go or do you still need to get some stuff my wedding is in 16 days and i'm starting to feel nervous but also very excited but everything is done except for...

To my fellow September 2022 brides how are we feeling about the big day approaching in 30 or less days!!! Are you pretty much done and ready to go or do you still need to get some stuff

my wedding is in 16 days and i'm starting to feel nervous but also very excited but everything is done except for our wedding favours which i'm doing the week of the wedding since its edible and don't want it going stale!

ALMOST THERE LADIES Smiley love

41 Comments

• A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Your so close!!! 🎉🎉🤍

Feeling good this week! 33 days left! Just got my dress back from alterations and it’s perfect!!
    I have to buy 3 more things for reception decor and get my favours done , but they are chocolates so I won’t do that for a couple more weeks or more! Then I just have a bunch of appointments in September, hair colour and cut, hair extensions, eyelashes, tan and nails!
    We have to pick up our alcohol but I heard alberta made a new law where you can’t buy more than 3 of the same kind of alcohol??? So that should be fun to deal with a week before the wedding lol
    Every-time my vendors check in I feel like I’m forgetting something 🙃 I don’t know what else to go over with them! Haha
    Fiancés suit is finalllly in! Moore’s forgot to order his suit I’m June … luckily we called and made sure and now it’s finally in!
    Again I feel like I’m forgetting a bunch of things but everything on my list is checked off! 😬😆
  • Lissa
    Devoted October 2022 Ontario
    Lissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    So far feeling alright but I’ve got a lot of projects I need to get finished up! We’re still trying to track down two rsvps so I can make the seating chart… I honestly think that since it’s past the deadline we should just remove them but my FH doesn’t agree.
    I also decided to sew pajamas for my bridal party, Mum, and myself so I’ve gotta get those done and my outfit for the rehearsal!
  • Vicky
    Beginner September 2022 British Columbia
    Vicky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Feeling the CRUNCH. Felt like everything was under control until OH LOOK AT ALL THESE THINGS I HAVE TO DO. But I absolutely cannot wait for the big day.

Still gotta: pay off some vendors (uggggh), make the center pieces (dried flowers, no biggie), get my final dress fitting done (booked for the weekend), find something for my hair, complete the bridesmaid bags, finish the seating chart, and quite possibly a bunch of other things I can't think of right now.

HAPPY ALMOST WEDDING MONTH to all you gorgeous humans getting married!!!!!

• J
    Beginner September 2022 Alberta
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    22 days....still working on some things 😬
  • Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ahhhh thanks girl!!

• Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ahhh so exciting!! how are you feeling?

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations to the 2022 brides can't wait to hear up dates and see photos.

• Lissa
    Devoted October 2022 Ontario
    Lissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So exciting! I’m October 1st which is also coming up quick!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm so excited for you!!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics