Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Geneviève
VIP September 2020 Ontario

Sept. 2020 unite!

Geneviève, on April 7, 2018 at 20:57 Posted in WeddingWire 0 4

Hey y'all!

My fiancée and I are getting married September 27th 2020 for a typical quiet Sunday night ceremony with a classy nod to nature. We're both finishing our programs next year and aren't going crazy on the budget so any pointers always is appreciated!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on April 9, 2018 at 00:26
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Did you have a rough budget in mind? What I did was first figure out my guest list and worked my budget around that. Also, if you can give us a rough idea of your budget, we can better help you with advice Smiley smile

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you, and thanks for the tips! I'll definitely consider that! Our budget is really focused on those 3 things because we realized really early on that those would be the most important of the day.

• Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You came to the right place! Lots of tips in the discussions on ww! One thing that’s helped save me some money joining Facebook buy and sell groups and buying used items. Some items are worth making your own but sometimes it’s cheaper just renting or buying used so definitely shop around. Congrats on your engagement!
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and graduations!

I'm not the best one to give advice on saving, because we actually had to raise our initial budget! I would suggest picking top 3 things and that's where you spend the majority of your money. We chose food, venue, and photography as the most important so those are our focus and the rest we are just spending what we can, cutting out things that we decide aren't as important (such as a limo and DJ).

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics