Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Newbie January 2019 British Columbia

Save the Date Rsvp's Using Facebook Event?

Alisha, on February 22, 2018 at 01:22 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 4

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if anyone has experience using Facebook Events for doing a save the date event? We have family across the world and think it would be easier to organize the save the date this way until we decide on a venue, so we can get a head count on how many people will be able to attend the wedding.

Thanks!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on February 23, 2018 at 14:40
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That might be the better way to go.

• Michelle
    Super September 2018 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did this! If you have most of the ppl on FB then you are good to go. Worked out great so far! It's cheaper and you don't need to worry about collecting any emails. Most ppl we told word of mouth but for those out of town it works out great.

• A
    Newbie January 2019 British Columbia
    Alisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's the thing I'm wondering about. I don't have everyone on Facebook, we might actually just use the wedding wire RSVP's because we can also manually change someone's rsvp, so if they don't have a computer we can just do it for them once they confirm with us.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We didn't do this but we did send save the dates via email. A lot of people replied to our email and we started our head count that way. A Facebook event should work as well, as long as everyone you want to invite has Facebook.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics