Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vinod
Top August 2017 Ontario

Saturday Style

Vinod, on June 17, 2020 at 12:29 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 6

Our day is the one thing we look forward to celebrating in style. The wedding ceremony to reception events are what makes us the couple stand out over everyone else along with family/wedding party to look consistent or by colour outfits choices.

What style are you as the Bride/Groom choosing to wear on you wedding day that will make you stand out. Feel free to post your pictures of your day or what you like.

MODERN:

OIP.kPfUnbQaEzle8_hIEnlh8AAAAA?w=185&h=2

RUSTIC:

OIP.WJ4fTH3OeMmux81J5pAYBAHaLH?w=185&h=2OIP.NwdtzVBFYUG7IfE2zKV74AHaL7?w=185&h=2

CLASSIC:

OIP.3by-wK17_EpkjiWbxruTVwHaLF?w=185&h=2

TRADITIONAL:

OIP.Yh8mgOHk1dWAtA08aMt3agHaHa?w=185&h=1OIP.k5l0IPNAD4WjK-qek7OwYQHaG3?w=185&h=1

CULTURAL:

OIP.v5GiV1OU4Jtd1fUI3rcKIQHaLJ?w=185&h=2OIP.Z2cx5uoAjSfrhGuQqa_zEgAAAA?w=185&h=2OIP.GGGlPql25w3pFoZihAkpJAHaLH?w=185&h=2OIP.oCd8_VAq6KV55jZdH-8XzQHaJR?w=185&h=2

OIP.Ej8ToTGKxwERMp2tMhDJsgHaLH?w=185&h=2OIP.4v_1DQwwjBHIhGwLM8RMjAHaKB?w=185&h=2OIP.N73q2KRpKXKjSk-knOF3NwHaKf?w=185&h=2

FORMAL:

OIP.a1QAwxqkqhKtXnyVQ5n7wgHaLF?w=185&h=2OIP.IHZCKoW1ZAtvZerYzLG4ngHaLZ?w=185&h=2

6 Comments

Latest activity by Rayanne, on June 21, 2020 at 23:06
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We will be going for the more formal look for our wedding. I love all weddings and think they all look great
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love the modern style. i cant wait to do that for our wedding. whenever it may be

• Gloria
    Expert October 2022 Ontario
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Saturday Style 1
    My fiancé and I are changing into my traditional custom (pictured just above formal) for a bit. Other than that he’s going modern/ classic and I’ll be in a ball gown 😃
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're doing the traditional look but also modern look

My dress is ivory/light gold with tones of crystals

My fiance's suit is modern in a navy color

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ours is a bit modern.

My dress is a champagne color with lots of beading and a low back.
    Taylor has been looking at more modern suits, but in classic colors so it will last him a few seasons.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The wedding party is going Classic but we'll incorporate a cultural twist for part of the day. Most guests will likely be a combination of formal and modern, with a few rustic thrown in pending the weather.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics