Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Maggie
Newbie July 2022 Ontario

rsvp on website

Maggie, on November 20, 2021 at 14:29 Posted in Tech support 1 5

How can your guest easily RSVP on your wedding website without creating an account? Can you only do this with premium? We are just now testing out the function and we keep running into the issue of creating accounts?? Help !! I don't want everyone to have to create an account.

thanks!!!

July 16 Bride

5 Comments

Latest activity by Maggie, on November 23, 2021 at 17:25
  • Maggie
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    Maggie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you everyone!! I thought I was going crazy!
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Exactly what Jarrod said!! You need to turn off the "welcome form" setting on your wedding website, and then you'll be all set!

- Hover over Planning Tools and click on Wedding Website

- Click on 'Edit Website'

- Click on 'Settings'

- Scroll down to the 'Privacy' section and click the toggle to off next to 'Welcome form'

- Make sure to click 'Save' before exiting the Settings page!!

If you're still having trouble please reach out to our Customer Support Team at support@weddingwire.ca for assistance!

• Jarrod
    Curious March 2022 Ontario
    Jarrod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey Maggie,

A quick look at your website, I believe the issue may be that you have the "Welcome Form" on in your website settings, which prompts everyone to put their name and email in before accessing the site. This is easily turned off by editing the website, opening settings, and clicking it off. To my knowledge, this doesn't have anyone create an account, it just builds a database that sends you the information of who has visited your site.
    Unless of course this is an intentional part of your site (didn't want to put it all in and look, just in case), in which case my apologies I can't be of more help!
  • Maggie
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    Maggie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hmm… so in my guest section of planning I have everyone’s names and people linked together with their spouses, but when I had one of my bridesmaids try it before I sent everything out, she said she had to make an account. I had all her Information in (email, phone number, address) What am I doing wrong??

I tried sending it all the ways it gives even giving her the full url.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Guests do not create accounts. You add them by importing their names and emails. They look themselves up via a name search and rsvp accordingly. If you link up any names ie couples, one can RSVP for the other when they look up their own names.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics