Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michelle
Newbie June 2018 Ontario

rsvp not sinking

Michelle, on January 19, 2018 at 09:45 Posted in Tech support 0 5

I have my guest list imported in the wedding planner and the website set up and had a couple family members RSVP on the website but it's not updating in my guest list. Is there something more I need to do to link the website RSVP with my guest list in the planner?

Thanks!

Michelle

5 Comments

Latest activity by Michelle, on January 22, 2018 at 12:25
  • Michelle
    Newbie June 2018 Ontario
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Lynnie,

I assumed they should be automatically linked but the only confirmations I can see in the guest list are myself and the groom. I'll get in touch with the support team about it.

Thanks!

Michelle

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Michelle! These tools are automatically synced - only guests who have been added under My Guests can RSVP through your wedding website.

I do see that you have a few confirmed RSVPs in your guest list, are those the family members you mentioned? If not - please reach out to our support team at support@weddingwire.ca with specifics!

• M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    In my case it linked automatically honestly.
  • Jackie
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Jackie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I haven’t gotten that far yet but I think Jen has a good idea. Old fashion paper or in one of those wedding planner books that they give away at bridal shows. Those are good too.
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is why I'm using the good old paper RSVPs so that I'm not fighting with technology lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics