Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Neda
Newbie August 2019 Ontario

Request RSVP

Neda, on June 2, 2019 at 17:18 Posted in Tech support 0 4

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know how I can turn on 'RSVP' when requesting RSVP after sending invites?

I have already sent the invites a month ago;some have confirmed their attendance. I want to send a RSVP request to guests that have not responded, but the RSVP button is disabled.

Thanks,

Neda

4 Comments

Latest activity by Neda, on June 3, 2019 at 11:07
  • Neda
    Neda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks for your reply. Correct! I was on "Send your requests for RSVPs" page and the button looked inactive. You're right Smiley smile I sent a test message to myself and RSVP button looked active Smiley smile

Many thanks !

• Neda
    Neda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks Tori Smiley smile It worked!

• WeddingWire Support Team
    WeddingWire Admin December 2018 District of Columbia
    WeddingWire Support Team ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Neda! I have a guess as to what's happening here, but let me know if I'm wrong.

It sounds like you're on the "Send your requests for RSVPs" page, where you can edit the message and select the guests you want to message. On this page, you'll see a preview of the email, but the RSVP button there is greyed out and cannot be clicked. Is this what you're referring to? If so, that button won't look like that in the emails that actually go to your guests. In the actual message, that button will work, and will take your guests directly to the RSVP for their name.

Hope this helps! Smiley smile

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not quite sure - have you made sure to select the people you are wanting to request? (If that isn't the case then perhaps try reaching out to the WeddingWire Support Team via email at *******@***********.**)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics