Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Frances
Beginner February 2022 Ontario

Registry

Frances, on November 9, 2017 at 17:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 4

Hello Lovely Folks!!

I am looking for some advice on registering for our wedding. We live in Mississauga so we are looking for that immediate area and surrounding (just not too far).

Where did you register if you're from Brampton, Mississauga, Downtown - well, the GTA.

xoxo

4 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on November 10, 2017 at 07:56
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went through The Bay. We did everything online.

• Tracy
    Devoted September 2018 Ontario
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We registered at Bed Bath and Beyond in Mississauga. They have pretty much everything.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am from Peterborough, but we chose home outfitters and bed bath and beyond for our two registries. You can almost find them anywhere, especially in the gta area! Another place I have seen people register is the bay.

• Tiffany
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We used myregistry.com -- it's based out of the states I think, but you can go online to ANY store American or Cdn (home depot, cdn tire, walmart, ikea, wayfair, amazon etc) and have all items in one location instead of having multiple registries!

You can also link multiple registries to that site so people can access them from one website - but those stores are pretty much based in the US - not too many Canadian sites you're able to link, if any at all.

Hope this helps Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics